EWS31 Electric Walkie Scale
Medium accuracy for your electric walkie
This system can be installed in a matter of a couple of hours. Each of the fork covers enshroud each fork and require just a single swivel pin retainer. Its ideal for estimating freight weight and weight approximation for safe loading. The EWS31 Electric Walkie Scale performs to specifications, utilizing adequate gap clearance pallets (Typically, GMA and CHEP).
Note: It is important to recognize the scale adds additional 1/4″-1/3″ to its lowered height. Please insure your applications have adequate clearance to accommodate the extra height. This scale keeps the walkie intact for maintaining the manufacture's warranty.
The EWS31 Advantages
- Accuracy of 99.5% of applied load (+/- 10 lb.)*
- Installs in minutes - drill two holes and connect wiring; it’s that simple!
- See results immediately without undergoing costly alterations to the walkie
- Time is money! Save time by cutting out unnecessary trips to a floor scale
- Easy to operate - no extensive training required
- Serviceability - the system can be serviced in-house by your maintenance department
- Completely portable eliminating installation costs or removal expense
- Simple design maintains truck manufacturer’s warranty
- Even distribution by using multiple load cells reducing shock loading, eliminates load cell fatigue, allows continual cycling
- Made in Canada
*Accuracy based on evenly distributed load on a 40" x 48" pallet.